Monday, December 19, 2011

Burke's 50th Week- Walk this way

Burke is finding new modes of transportation. We call this his elephant walk. He is stepping away from furniture to check his balance. Daycare reports that he has taken a few steps. We will believe it when we see it. Could he be walking by his first birthday in a few weeks?

 If he sticks his tongue out it helps his concentration. Burke gets this from Dan. : )
 Burke is 11 months old!
 Is there a pony in here? I will pretend I can ride this package!
 The most notable new skill is Burke showing his muscles. He clenches his fists so hard he shakes and growls. Dan and I strongly encourage this behavior and can not get enough. Video to come next week.
 Burke is the best gift we gave ourselves this year.
 Nice cheeks! Awe Mom. Can you see I am naked?
This photo will show up later in Burke's life, most likely when he has a date over in highschool.
 This lever must do something. Hmm. Not sure why you need it. Just go to the bathroom in your pants. Someone will clean it up.
 Mo hawk!
 Mom! I just dropped my toy over the side of the crib. If you get it for me one more time I promise I will take a nap. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment