Monday, December 5, 2011

Burke's 48th Week

The countdown is on to Burke's first birthday. It's amazing how fast this wonderful year has gone. Christmas is just around the corner too. We enjoyed a relaxing weekend at home decorating for Christmas, prepping for my friend Polly's baby shower here, and making some chili. Friday night we took Burke swimming at our gym's indoor pool. He had a blast splashing and wiggling. Our early Christmas present arrived, a new Cannon digial SLR camera. You may notice a better quality photo now. : )
 Saturday night, Auntie Nicole and kids came over to get some Burke love so Dan and I snuck out to an adults only dinner. Thanks Griers!


 Burke is a maniac. Crawling everywhere, pulling up and starting to cruise along furniture. He also discovered how to unroll toilet paper and rip it apart. I did not photo this mess, but I giggled and watched the whole time I watched him create it. Its the little things in life that make Burke happy- so they make me happy. Gotta have a little fun.
 Bundled up to go to our new church. This Sunday was the grand opening of the new Rez West building.

No comments:

Post a Comment