Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Burke's 43rd Week- Burke's FIRST Halloween!

Burke's first Halloween was a three day event. On the Friday before Halloween his day care had a party.
This is Ms. Nicole offering Burke a cupcake without the frosting. We like Ms. Nicole a lot. She is our babysitter too. In fact, she came over later that afternoon to babysit Burke while Dan and I went to Polly and Jeb's baby shower.

Miss Kelsey claims Burke is her favorite.
Bridget the bumble bee.
Our lil stinker didn't want his hat on.
This is Molly. We think that she and Burke are boyfriend and girlfriend.
We got Burke a new push toy.
Saturday Burke and I attended a baby Halloween party. The Mullers (the Justice League) hosted us.

Sunday we went to the dog park.
And the people park too.

Happy Halloween!


 Burke's first Trick or Treat experience.

 I love Auntie Nicole!
 Candy please!

No comments:

Post a Comment