Happy 6 Month Birthday to Burke!!!
This week we started Burke on green beans. Appetizing, I know.
He would open wide, close his mouth, think about it, give a sour face and the open wide again. He was very eager to help maneuver the spoon into his mouth. Such a helper. ; )
Please sir, may I have some more?
Storytime in the jammies. He is learning to help turn the pages. He has a trucks book that is his favorite.
Rice cereal smile.
The standard night time routine includes Burke slamming his legs on the mattress and then putting his hands behind his head. He is getting too big for these gowns. He might be sad since he enjoys stetching them to their limit with his legs.
Our little glow worm zonked out.
My friend, Megan, and her son, Easton, who is 15 months, joined us for breakfast and a walk Saturday morning. Burke liked to watch "the big kid." Hey, who is that guy in my chair?
We got Burke a ball. He is pretty good with his hands and gives us a happy shriek when we help him roll it around on the floor.
Again, everything must go to the mouth for taste testing.
Attack of the rubber duckies... and a wildcat duck. A new hybrid duck only found in Manhattan, KS.
Burke fights back by eating the duck.
I tried those green beans before I gave them to Burke. They're grosser than they look.
ReplyDelete