Sunday, April 10, 2011

Burke's 13th Week!

I felt that I had been slacking on my blog and photography so Burke and I had a photo shoot Saturday am while Dan was at his flying club meeting. This photo I will name "Little Hunter" in honor of Burke's grandpa's upcoming birthday. Happy Birthday Papa Jim! Can't you tell Burke loves camo and his ducks?
 Burke still enjoys his bath and his new hooded towel that was given to him.
He is showing off his neck muscles.
 What a hunk!
As you can see, I wore Burke out with the photo shoot and bath so he slept through his next outfit change. His little bunny was given to him by his Great Grandma Jean. He loves his FIRST Easter Bunny! 


Dan reads to Burke every day. They prefer Dr. Seuss.
 

 Dan also has a little "Let's Go" cheer that he does with Burke where Burke claps (with the help of dad) and does some arm motions. That is a sure way to get Burke to smile and laugh.
 His shirt says "Daddy's Little Co-Pilot"- too cute!
 Burke attended his first birthday party on Saturday, his buddy, Easton, (mom's friend's son) turned ONE!
 Speaking of birthdays, Dan and I headed out for dinner and drinks with friends to celebrate my 30th with friends. We went out for tapas at La Bodega in downtown KC and then to martini corner for drinks and as our luck should have it, skee ball. FUN! Aunt Nicole was once again to the rescue and babysat Mr. Burke. She also made us a fabulous brunch on Sunday, complete with fresh fruit, two yummy frittatas, spinach salad and angel food cake- MY FAVORITE! Dan got me my first pair of sassy cowgirl boots too.
I felt very loved!



No comments:

Post a Comment