We are getting our schedule figured out as this was my 2nd full week back to work. We definitely go to bed early in the Croft household now since they frown upon naps at Hallmark. Burke seems to be doing great at daycare, slowly sleeping more and more there. He evidently was not a fan of his crib in the beginning but is adjusting.
Dan and I are both training for the Kansas City Hospital Hill 1/2 Marathon the first weekend in June, so we take turns running on the weekends and in the evenings. I can't wait until Burke is big enough to sit up in the jogging stroller and come along. Burke loves being outside. Dan discovered that a quick way to calm Burke down when he is upset is to just step outside with him. We don't know if it is the fresh air, the light or the sounds of the outdoors that have him in awe and calmed immediately.
Bed time is 8:00. Nighty Night little glow worm.
A little naked time for Burk. I love his chunky thighs!
Can anyone see this?
ReplyDelete