IT'S A GIRL!
Burke is going to have a little sister!
Dan and I found out October 13th that our little one kicking away in there is a girl. It was amazing to see her move and hear her little heartbeat. She is looking healthy and measuring for a March 8th due date. Dan and Burke had thought it was a girl all along. Boy, was I wrong. I guess I didn't want to believe the wives tale that a girl makes you sick due to the extra hormones. We are all very excited either way. I am looking forward to a little girl to balance out this household. I won't be outnumbered anymore! Burke has already agreed to share his trains and teach her how to catch grass hoppers.
When we told Burke that he was going to have a sister he argued with us. He was shown the sonogram and was looking for long hair. When he didn't see long hair, he said it was a boy and asked if the hair grew out of the brain. After we convinced him it was a girl he folded his arms behind his head and said "fun" in a nonchalant way.
Burke and Theo are a fierce batman duo.
Pumpkin carving
Batman (Burke) and Robin (Theo)
Our neighborhood gathered for a group photo. Notice our little Batman doing his own thing.














No comments:
Post a Comment