Sunday, September 14, 2014

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!




Burke has some great news to share....

Burke is going to be a big brother in March 2015! 
We are very excited to welcome another little one to our family. Our exact due date is March 3rd. We will find out the Baby Croft's gender October 13th. We will share the gender but hold the name until the little peanut arrives. I am very excited for a spring baby. I definitely think I am showing earlier with this baby and at 15 weeks broke out some maternity clothes. 

We told Burke on a walk at the dog park. Burke had picked some wild berries before we sat down on a bench. Dan took Burke's berries away from him while we told him this life changing news. Burke listened as Dan explained that he would be a big brother and there was a baby in Mom's belly. When we asked him what he thought and if we understand he said. "Yes, can I have my berries back now?"
Burke seems to understand and has asked great questions since but seems indifferent at this point.
Burke first requested a sister and chose the name Spongebob. We will put that on the list. : )







No comments:

Post a Comment