March 14th was my first day back to work. My coworkers gave me a warm welcome with flowers and cards. They are going easy on me, but I am ready for more work. It was great to see everyone and feel like part of the real world. I have a very understanding manager so I am working 7:30 -4:30 schedule.
Dan does morning drop off and I pick up in the evenings. I was glad for Dan to do the very first drop off. I did tear up leaving him the first day and I know Dan called me at work to say he felt like an irresponsible parent just leaving him. I was super anxious to pick him up the first day.
The daycare center takes meticulous notes and when I added up his nap times he didn't sleep but an hour and a half each day of daycare this week. They mentioned he didn't like his crib. I think he is keeping the ladies at daycare busy, but that means he has been a great sleeper at home. Whew! He did smell like other people, not bad, just not like us, so he had to have a bath as soon as we got home. I had to take a picture of his cute buns.
OVERALLS!!! ( and every farmer needs a pony - courtesy of Cheryll Pacey )
Mom getting ready to back to work her first week back. Burke still wears pajamas 90% of the time. Well, we all wish we could too so why not?
Burke's geared up for his first trip to the dog park. It was too windy and Burke was having none of the Bjorn or the wind so we ended up waiting in the truck for Dan and Gage to get a good walk in since Gage hadn't been in months.
No comments:
Post a Comment